- 1601 W 84th St, Los Angeles, CA 90047
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2132 Sqft
- LA DUPLEX- Situated on a corner lot we bring you this great property, each unit is a spacious 2 Bed/ 1 Bath with some bonus areas that can either be used as office space or large walk in closets, your choice. Property features Central A/C & Central heat installed a couple of years ago as well as tankless water heaters and water filters on both units. The building also has a large attic space for more possibilities. On the East you have access to the 3-car garage with motorized roll up doors and just behind that you ...
- 11626 Truro Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1194 Sqft
- Great North Hawthorne 3bed/ 2bath Single Family home with master bath. Lush and private front yard with plenty of greenery and automatic sprinklers. Remodeled within the last few years. Parking on the property for about 8 cars. Large rear yard with kids playground(included in the sale), pet pen area and access at the rear for possible RV parking. Upgraded electrical and plumbing. 6, 182 Sq Ft lot Zoned R3(per assessor info), so there may be possibilities for development or expansion. Already appraised at $550K.
- 15416 Firmona Ave, Lawndale, CA 90260
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1335 Sqft
- TURNKEY IN LAWNDALE- This 3bed/2bath is ready to move in, no work needed. All new floors, freshly painted inside and out, updated kitchen, new freshly landscaped front yard with automatic sprinklers. Also features large laundry room, office or workout room and Master bedroom with walk-in closet, plenty of parking on the property and a large shed at the rear, great for storage or a hobby room....you have to come see this one before it's gone.
- 1945 N Summit Ave, Pasadena, CA 91103
- · 1708 Sqft
- Pasadena Duplex- Two units on a large lot. Front unit is the original built in 1924 which has some Spanish characteristics with a modern pitched roof and consists of 2 bed/ 1 bath. The second unit was built in 2007 and consists of 2 bed/ 2 bath. Each have their own laundry hookups and share a large 4-car carport that is situated between the two units. The property is on a tree lined street with views of the San Gabriel Mountains.
- 6430 Orizaba Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1204 Sqft
- This is the perfect property for the first time investor or a buyer to owner occupy. Located in a quiet area of North Long Beach these two units are completely separate and the one bedroom house has a separate address. The legal square footage is 1, 204 but the seller has converted the oversized one car garage to a single with a 3/4 bath and kitchenette with gas stove, washer, dryer and refrigerator. Buyer to check with city as to the feasibility of permitting this as an ADU. It is an additional 375 Sq. Ft
- 24876 5th St, San Bernardino, CA 92410
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 810 Sqft
- NEW, NEW, NEW! FHA APPROVED HOME! FULLY REMODELED WITH NEWLY INSTALLED CENTRAL AIR/HEAT FOR THOSE HOT SUMMER DAYS! FAMILY-FRIENDLY FLOOR PLAN WITH SEPARATE LIVING AND DINING AREA. NEW DUAL PANE WINDOWS THROUGHOUT. FRESH NEW CARPET IN LIVING ROOM, HALLWAYS, AND BEDROOMS. NEW IMPORTED PORCELAIN TILE FLOORING IN KITCHEN, LAUNDRY, AND BATHROOM FLOORS. THE KITCHEN IS BRAND NEW. NEW CUSTOM KITCHEN CABINETS, NEW GRANITE COUNTERS, NEW GARBAGE DISPOSAL, NEW PULL-OUT FAUCET. ONE FULL BATHROOM AND ONE HALF BATH. NEW NEW, NEW, ...
- 838 E E St, Colton, CA 92324
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1410 Sqft
- Great investment opportunity!! This charming duplex is perfect for your first time buyers to live in one and rent the other. The first unit features an open living room, dining room, kitchen, private laundry room and its own back yard! The second unit features a living room dining area, kitchen and the laundry area outside, also with a private back yard. This opportunity will not last!! Bring your first time home buyers, Investors or take a look for yourself!! You won't be disappointed!!
- 10967 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90061
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1836 Sqft
- SOUTH L.A. TRIPLEX. Great investment property. All units are rented out 1 bed/ 1 bath each. Spanish style on the front two units and conventional style on the rear unit. The front units have a new roof which was installed one year ago and garage roof was done about three years ago. The rear unit got a complete makeover inside and out in 1992, including a new roof, plumbing and electrical. Property is being sold "as is". Buyer and buyer's agent to conduct their own due diligence as to all aspects concerning the prop ...
- 338 Ventura St, Altadena, CA 91001
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1625 Sqft
- ALTADENA PRIVACY...This 4 bed/ 2 bath home sits at the rear of a private driveway hidden from any traffic. It features a comfortable 1,625 square feet of living space, master bedroom, open living room and dining area. There is plenty of outdoor room for those family "get-togethers" as well as dual driveways with enough parking for your guests. Enjoy the privacy of the rear patio with views of the San Gabriel's. Submit your offer today!